Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Schedule Changes


Nice win today!  It’s been a grueling 2 weeks and still have one more game to play on Thursday.  After Thursday we will have played 6 games in 11 days!  That’s almost half the season in the past two weeks.  There are a few schedule changes you need to know about:

  •  The Away game against Tiverton on May 9th  is being re-scheduled due to a lack of officials.  No date has been set yet, but I will get this out as soon as I learn the new date.  I have requested the 10th, 8th or 7th in that order (preferably the 10th). 
  •  Senior day has been changed from Friday May 18, 2012 to Monday May 14, 2012.  This should give underclassmen the weekend to prepare for senior day and still give us time to prepare for the three games we have that week.
  •  We will have a guest coach at tomorrow’s practice.  I will not be there as I have a business trip and will be out of town so I will be unable to attend. 
  •  I am trying to coordinate a sports yoga session this coming Friday to recover from the past two weeks.  Should know for certain by Thursday. 

See you Thursday.

Work hard – Play Hard!